SALES REP - Great Lakes/Midwest
Micro-brewery of premium plant nutrients and soil mixes seeking an experienced, passionate, results driven individual to join our Sales Team and fill the role of Sales Representative to help us continue to deliver the best possible service and support to our customers and help us grow! Full time position includes benefits.
Working with FoxFarm you can expect a fantastic company culture, exceptional professionalism and excellence every day, common courtesy and mutual respect, great benefits, financial rewards, pride of craftsmanship, quality of life, and to work with a great team of people!
Sales Representative Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
The Sales Representative is responsible for passionately and expertly educating the market and customers on FoxFarm Soil & Fertilizer Company products and providing excellent customer service. The Sales Representative efficiently and effectively achieves the goals of the position, department and company. Frequent overnight travel is required.
- 1-4 years of professional experience in sales representation or retail sales.
- Knowledge of hydroponic, indoor and traditional/mainstream growing systems, gardening practices and methods.
- Highly evolved customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
- Active listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Social perceptiveness skills.
- Professional, positive, and articulate demeanor.
- Organizational skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize duties.
- Ability to follow through with assignments with a minimum of direction.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have current driver’s license with clean DMV record as well as reliable transportation.
Sales Representative Essential Functions:
- Brand ambassador to promote FoxFarm Soil & Fertilizer products to retailers, distributors, and end-users.
- Frequent travel to attend events, build relationships, and monitor/manage markets.
- Outgoing personality in order to connect with people, conduct education seminars, and expand brand awareness.
- Paid Time Off
Physical Job Description:
- Typical office working conditions
- Administrative office environment.
- Uses of typical office equipment.
- Must occasionally lift approximately 50 lbs.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer